LOGO USAGE POLICY
- Only the approved version of the SMPTE DCP logo may be used.
- The logo may not be distorted or altered in any way.
- The logo must be used in its entirety, neither the whole or recognizable parts may be incorporated into another logo.
- The SMPTE DCP logo can be printed in its original colors, all-white, or all-black version: No other color combinations are acceptable. (see image to the right)
- The SMPTE logo must bear the ® in all instances in which it is used.
- The SMPTE DCP logo may be used by those referencing the SMPTE DCP Format and are encouraged to do so.
- The SMPTE DCP Logo may not be used in a way that suggests SMPTE recommends, promotes or endorses a company's products, services or technology.
- The SMPTE DCP logo may not be used in conjunction with claims that products conform to SMPTE Standards.